Terms And Conditions Boarding Kennels & Cattery
You will be given your own copy of our terms and conditions, which needs to be signed and given back to us before your date of arrival.
Here is a list of some of the terms and conditions, however full terms and conditions are available when the booking has been made, or upon request.
- All animals are boarded purely at the owner’s own risk.
- Animals must be fully inoculated and booster must be up-to-date. Certificates of inoculations must be shown on arrival.
- Charges commence from the day of arrival until noon on the day of departure. Unless a pre-noon collection is guaranteed, your invoice will include a charge for the day of collection.
- Full payment must be made on arrival by cash or cheque only, payable to “Green Lane Farm Kennels”. Cheques must be accompanied by a guarantee card.
- Any extra charges will be payable in cash before the departure of the animal from the premises.
- Failure to arrive on the date booked will result in the reservation being cancelled and the full boarding fee charged. Any bookings cancelled for our peak period will incur a £30 cancellation fee. Refunds will NOT be given for early returns.