Terms And Conditions Boarding Kennels
You will be given your own copy of our terms and conditions, which needs to be signed and given back to us before your date of arrival.
Here is a list of some of the terms and conditions, however full terms and conditions are available when the booking has been made, or upon request.
- All animals are boarded purely at the owner’s own risk.
- Animals must be fully inoculated and booster must be up-to-date. Certificates of inoculations must be shown on arrival.
- Charges commence from the day of arrival until noon on the day of departure. Unless a pre-noon collection is guaranteed, your invoice will include a charge for the day of collection.
- Full payment must be made on arrival by cash or cheque only, payable to “Green Lane Farm Kennels”. Cheques must be accompanied by a guarantee card.
- Any extra charges will be payable in cash before the departure of the animal from the premises.
- Failure to arrive on the date booked will result in the reservation being cancelled and the full boarding fee charged. Any bookings cancelled for our peak period will incur a £30 cancellation fee. Refunds will NOT be given for early returns.